Students often take the advanced course and then say, “Wow, that was really good. Can I take the rest of the materials in the Complete Course?” Before now, there wasn’t a convenient way to do that.
This course is limited to Crisis Medicine students who have previously taken the Advanced Tactical Casualty Care class and want to level-up their skills and knowledge.
You will find there is some duplication with the Advanced, because, for example, if we only gave you the 30 minutes from TCCC Concepts that wasn’t included in Advanced, it would be confusing. So you’ll get that entire block here, with the additional material included.
Primary new areas?
- iGel Supraglottic Airway
- Surgical Airways & skills
- IV access, IO access, Fluid Resuscitation, Hypocalcemia, and Fluid Warmers
- Dedicated Litters & Skills
- Occular Injuries & Fox Eye Shield
- Mine Injuries
- And, as noted, additional materials in Phases of Tactical Casualty Care
- You’ll also see three additional, more complicated scenarios
Note, if you are applying for CAPCE CEH, you will receive 6.5 hours, due to the overlap with the Advanced course.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 7.8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes